MTN Web self service FAQ
What does MTN WSS mean?
WSS is the MTN Web Self Service Solution
What can you do with WSS?
This is a web-based self-service solution that will allow you MyCustomer® request for specific services online at your own convenience without requiring an interaction with an MTN Customer Care Representative.
What are the benefits of the WSS?
- It provides you with 24 hrs service support from the convenience of your home or office.
- It offers you real time information about your line even while on the move
- It allows you to check the status of your MTN requests and also notifies you once it has been processed and completed
- It can be accessed via any internet- enabled mobile device
Will I be charged for using WSS?
This service is free for all prepaid and postpaid customers
What services are available on WSS?
- SIM Replacement
- View Call Details
- Change Security Key
- PUK Request
- Balance Enquiry
- Activate data bundle
- Activate and deactivate call forwarding
How can I view the WSS page?
You can view the WSS Home page through the MTN Nigeria website www.mtnonline.com
How can I access the WSS?
You can access the WSS by logging in with your security number
How can I get my Security Number?
Please visit any of our service centers for more details.